Memorial Day through Labor Day Hours
All rentals have a one hour minimum. Last rentals go out at 7:00pm and must be returned at 8:00pm.
Visit Us Next Year!
Open for the season Memorial Day - Labor Day every year
Our kayak, SUP, and canoe rentals will resume on May 27th, 2024
Single Kayak : $20/hour
Stand Up Paddleboard: $25/hour
Tandem Kayak/Canoe: $30/hour
One hour minimum reservation time. Last reservations go out at 7:00pm and must be returned by 8:00pm.
How it Works
- Make your reservation online to guarantee availability
- Show up at your reserved date and time to our facility, located at the end of the Cedar River Trail Park
- Leave your valuables and non-waterproof items at home or in your car unless you plan to rent a locker
- Check in with an attendant at the door, get your life jacket, and submit a deposit item, such as an ID or keys
- Our attendants will help you into your kayak, SUP, or canoe from our private dock, and off you go!
Please note that our attendants are not kayak instructors. Our equipment is all beginner-friendly and life jackets are provided, but we strongly recommend basic swimming ability and comfort around water and/or water sports prior to arriving for your reservation.
Paddle, kayak, or canoe along Gene Coulon Park and take a nice dip in the refreshing waters of Lake Washington. Watch the planes take off from Boeing Field, or go on a nature tour to spot bald eagles, beavers, and blue herons!
BRING A FRIEND
We have tandem kayaks and canoes available to bring your guests along!
Want to bring your furry friend out on the water? Make sure to select a $5 dog fee when you make your reservation!
Life jackets are complimentary for every guest when you reserve water sports equipment at RRC. Sunscreen and water bottles are available for purchase onsite for maximum fun in the sun.
Keep your phone and valuables dry with a locker reservation, or rent/buy a waterproof phone pouch!